Tanks - Coils - RDAs
A clearomizer is a mouthpiece and an atomizer (heater-coil), which makes the e-liquid into vapor in the e-cigarette. It can usually be found in various colors with a transparent container so you can see how much e-liquid is left, and when it is time to fill up with new e-liquid. The sizes are different - choose a larger container and drop the many daily refills.
Clearomizers – Great taste in a leakproof container
The advantages of a clearomizer is that it is free from leakage, provides a good taste, and is easy to refill. You simply screw off the mouthpiece and pour your e-liquid into the clearomizer.
Cleaning the Clearomizer
It is rarely necessary to clean the new Clearomizer. but after a while it can form a burned liquid layer on the filament. In case you experience this, please do the following:
- Remove the top from your Clearomizer and empty .
- Pull the wicks on each side up and wash them in hot water.
- Then you put the wicks on the battery and turn it on until the coil becomes red.
- This will develope some smoke. It is normal and you should not blow on the wire to get the smoke away. It can cause the thread to break.
- Then push the wicks back down and put the top back on the clearomizer.
Clearomizer - durability
A Clearomizer does not last forever. The shelf life varies depending on the type of e-liquid you use. The "burner" in the Clearomizer is a thin, fine metal wire that heats up and vaporizes the e-liquid. Some e-liquids "wear and tear" more than others. The e-liquid will eventually form a "layer" on the burner, which in time will get harder and harder to heat up through this layer.
A burner keeps approximately 1-4 weeks depending on use and type. Order extra clearomizers in advance and avoid running out.
Do you have questions before ordering ?
Contact us at 01384 401609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are ready to answer your questions and advise you on the best possible choice of Clearomizer.